Photo by Kevin Arrowsmith
Certain visitors to Country Images’ websites choose to interact with Country Images in ways that require Country Images to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Country Images gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at https://www.countryimages.co.uk to provide a username and email address.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Country Images uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalised content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Country Images may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. Country Images may use this information to further improve its services in-house or via affiliated organisations. However, Country Images does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Country Images retains data collected by visitors only as necessary as part of the service provided by www.countryimages.co.uk. Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon, data will be destroyed following the completion of the service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Country Images discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Country Images’ behalf or to provide services available at Country Images’ website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using Country Images’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Country Images will never rent or sell potentially personally-identifying or personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Country Images discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Country Images believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Country Images, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://www.countryimages.co.uk and have supplied your email address, Country Images may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Country Images and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Country Images takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Country Images, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Country Images goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Country Images may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Competitions are open to anyone residing in the United Kingdom who have made a purchase through www.countryimages.co.uk during the competition period.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on our Facebook Page.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date for entry each month will be the last day of the calendar month. The competition will continue monthly with one prize being given per month.
- Country Images reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Country Images.
- Country Images is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Country Images.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Country Images will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- If the design of the winner is deemed to be offensive or inappropriate for publication by Country Images, an alternative design may be chosen.
- The winner will forfeit their rights to take part if their images are deemed offensive or inappropriate for publication
- Country Images’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- The winners permission will be requested before the use of their name and image/design in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
By sending us images with your order, you are declaring that you have the right to use them – we will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements, patents or similar legalities. This includes – but is not limited to – any costs which may arise from legal fees, claims or expenses. Please ensure that you have permission for any designs before sending.
Country Images reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders which we deem to be copyright or potentially damaging to the Country Images brand. Country Images is not responsible for checking, or identifying images to determine copyright.
If you do not include instructions regarding placement, font, etc.. with your order, we will design the product ourselves to the best of our ability. Neither refunds nor replacements will be offered where instructions have not been included for the design of your product.
Country Images will never reproduce any documentation or artwork you send to us without permission.
All of our products are designed and printed by hand. As such, we endeavour to match positioning, styles and colours on every item, however we are unable to guarantee an exact match. Some colours may also vary depending on the device on which they are viewed and the substrate on which they are printed – this is beyond our control and we will not be held responsible.
Should you (the customer) have serious concerns regarding these issues – particularly for larger orders – we recommend ordering a sample item first.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to make an amendment to your order. We are happy to make any changes required, as long as the product has not already been engraved/printed.
Country Images will not be held responsible for errors in customer input – including spelling mistakes. Please check your order before submitting.
Any artwork used by Country Images is considered our property. All our standard designs are copyrighted and contain a unique mark to secure our intellectual rights and preserve our copyright. If you wish to use any images, wording or styles created by us, you must first gain our permission. You can do this by contacting us here.
This website and its content is copyright of Country Images – © Country Images 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
For more information, please contact us.
Like most website operators, Country Images collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Country Images’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Country Images’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Country Images may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Country Images also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users. Country Images only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Those who engage in transactions with Country Images – by purchasing Country Images’ services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Country Images collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Country Images. Country Images does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
PAYMENT & PRICING
All prices shown on the Country Images website (unless logged in as a trade user) are in Pound Sterling (£/GBP) and include VAT. The cost to you may vary depending on your method of payment and are subject to credit/debit card fees and currency conversation costs.
Country Images reserves the right to change any advertised prices on its website. Should an error be discovered following your order, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of paying the correct amount or offer a full refund if the order has already been paid. If we are unable to contact you to correct the order, we will consider the order cancelled. This will be subject to a full refund.
We take your privacy and security very seriously. Our website is SSL Encrypted and checked on a regular basis for any malicious behaviour. Should you experience anything you believe to be unsatisfactory in its use, please contact us.
Country Images reserves the right to cancel an order at any time. This will be subject to a full refund to the customer. Examples of orders which may be cancelled include, but is not limited to: images deemed by Country Images to be copyright or detrimental to the Country Images brand, or designs found to be indecent, threatening or discriminatory.
In the event that the item requested is not available, Country Images will contact you (the customer), offering information about when it will be available. Should this not be acceptable, the order will be cancelled and a full refund given.
Please contact us for deliveries outside the UK. Orders made with delivery locations outside of the UK without confirmation first given by Country Images will be cancelled.
Should an order be made, and payment not received within 30 days, the order will be cancelled.
REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
If an item arrives damaged, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will need a photo of the packaging and item in order to send out a replacement or refund (inclusive of delivery charges). Country Images will not accept claims submitted after this period.
Customer design errors such as spelling mistakes or low quality images are not considered damaged items.
If we have made a mistake with your order, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to resolve any issues. We are unable to refund any items where the fault has been caused by the artwork sent to us. Small bubbles/marks sometimes occur as part of the glass-making process. Only in extreme cases will these be refunded. If you would like to discuss any issues, please get in touch.
Our Credit Account Application must be completed before a credit account can be opened. By submitting the form, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Full payment of any Country Images invoice is due strictly 30 days from the invoice date.
- Any costs incurred by Country Images as a result of overdue payments must be made in full to Country Images, in addition to the invoiced amount.
- Ownership of any goods purchased under these credit terms will not pass to the buyer until full payment has been made.
- By supplying your references, you authorise Country Images to seek such information it may require to open a credit account.
For more information, see our FAQ page.
If an item arrives damaged, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will need a photo of the packaging and items in order to send out replacements or a refund (inclusive of delivery charges). Country Images will not accept claims submitted after this period.
In the unlikely event that we have made a mistake with your order, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to resolve any issues. We are unable to refund any items where the fault has been caused by the artwork sent to us. Small bubbles/marks sometimes occur as part of the glass-making process. Only in extreme cases will these be refunded. If you would like to discuss any issues, please get in touch.